2021 TW Orthodontics College Scholarship
TW Orthodontics is excited to offer a college scholarship program for our patients! Click HERE to download the scholarship packet.
We will award scholarships on a competitive basis to graduating seniors from the Central and South Alabama areas. All scholarship money will go directly to the school to be applied toward tuition, books, fees, housing, or related expenses. We will determine scholarship recipients based on academic achievement, participation in school and community activities, and an essay. Applications are due by April 15, 2021 and winners will be notified by May 10, 2021 to assist in the student’s college decision.
- Applicants must currently be in orthodontic treatment or have completed treatment by Dr. W. Nicholas Turner, Dr. Brett Wood, Dr. Jeffrey Shelley, or Dr. William Bates
- Applicants must attach an essay (no more than 500 words) about their college goals and why this scholarship will benefit them.
- Applicant’s account must be in good standing.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior who plans to attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student for at least 1 year.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted or considered.
Please fill out the information on the application form, parental consent form, and transcript summary form. Click HERE to download the scholarship packet.
Attach the essay response and submit as follows:
- Post marked by April 15, 2021
- Mail or Hand Deliver to:
TW Orthodontics Scholarship Program
Attn: Shelly Reeves
736 East Lee Street
Enterprise, AL 36330
We look forward to reviewing your application! You may contact Shelly with any questions about the college scholarship at (334) 347-0096 or email@example.com.